Employment (Work) or Investment Based Green Cards

JQK Law Firm Youtube Page
JQK Law Facebook Page
JQK Law Firm Twitter

Employment-Based Green Card Options

There are several ways to obtain Lawful U.S. Residency (Green Card) in the United States. The JQK Law Firm accepts the following "Employment-Based" Cases:

Please contact the JQK Law Firm to learn more about your options.

For Non-Immigrant (Temporary Visas) such as B, E, F, J, L, M, TN NAFTA, O, and P Visas, Please go to the "Non-Immigrant: Temporary Work, Travel, Student & Business Visas" page. 

Make Your Immediate Request For A Consultation Or Information

Make Your Immediate Request For Information Or Consultation

JQK Law Firm Instagram Page
JQK Law John Khosravi Linkedin Page
JQK Law Firm Google Plus Page