Itunes Link Immigration Lawyers Podcast
JQK Law Firm Google Plus Page
JQK Law Firm Youtube Page
JQK Law Firm Instagram Page
JQK Law John Khosravi Linkedin Page
JQK Law Facebook Page
JQK Law Firm Twitter

Get a Green Card for your Family Member!

A Green Card holder or U.S Citizen can apply for some of their relatives to also obtain U.S. Residency. The time it takes for this to happen depends on the Immigration Status of the U.S. Petitioner, the home country of the family member and a few other factors. To learn more about this type of Visa, please review the information that matches your situation and contact the JQK Law Firm by phone or by completing the Consultation request box to the left.

How to get a get a Green Card through:

Additional Application Processing

Please contact the JQK Immigration law firm to receive a thorough review of your case to determine eligibility for any of these programs and to discuss steps you have to take before moving forward with applying for a Green Card.

John Khosravi is an immigration attorney that serves the West and Southwest of the United States, including Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Houston & Dallas. For top-level Immigration service, please contact our office.

Make Your Immediate Request For A Consultation Or Information


Family Visas & Green Cards