Episode 5: Interview w/ Michael Chasin, JD/MBA
Click Here Listen and Subscribe on Itunes
Click Here to Subscribe Via RSS Feed (Non-Itunes)
Stream by clicking here
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 00.00 Overview of the Podcast
- 01.03 Introduction
- 01:20 Background of Michael Chasin
- 02:33 Decision not to practice law and switch to business
- 03:30 "Not having a boss"
- 03:50 Starting legal marketing site "Law Kick"
- 06:32 Online marketing techniques for lawyers
- 07:20 Content strategies
- 08:25 Social Media
- 09:00 Sites you can sign up for for more online presence
- 09:35 Creating online presence by starting webs around the internet (Google Crawling)
- 11:55 Getting Reviews
- 12:20 Yelp profiles and reviews
- 15:45 Modern Customer Service expectations from Law Firms
- 18:58 What should be in your profile? Photos, educational background, reviews and find things to relate with the client
- 22:00 Office management / info and client management
- 22:50 Background on Lexicata
- 22:22 Benefits of Intake forms
- 28:50 Final words of advice
- 31:20 Ways to contact Michael
About Michael Chasin, JD/MBA
https://lexicata.com/ & https://lawkick.com/
Michael is a Los Angeles Tech Entrepreneur, expert in law firm management and marketing, and founder of Lexicata.com and LawKick.com. He is a graduate of Loyola Law School's JD/MBA program.
For Immigration Lawyers!
Visit www.ImmigrationLawyersListserv.com to join free forums to discuss immigration issues with other Immigration Lawyers. Only licensed attorneys are allowed to join!
Contact Us! Gives Us Your Thoughts!
Is there any question you have regarding the podcast guest that is not addressed in this blog post? Please leave me a comment below or send me your thoughts at ImmigrationLawyersListserv@gmail.com. I would really appreciate your feedback, your suggestion on future guests, or just an opportunity to chat with you!
*None of the information provided here is considered legal advice. Please consult an attorney privately.