We handle cases locally from Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, Orange County (including Irvine, Santa Ana & Laguna Niguel) as well as nationwide such as in Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle Washington, San Diego, California, Manhattan & Brooklyn New York, and Internationally such as from Russia, Vietnam, Iran and the Middle East, Germany, France, England, Australia and South America.
"I WISH ALL LAWYERS
WERE LIKE HIM "
Milano, Los Angeles, CA
"John has a broad range of experience in immigration matters, an enthusiasm for helping people and an incredible drive to find" the solution. "This is the type of advocate you want going to bat for you"
Los Angeles, CA
"HE MADE EVERYTHING
Kasra, Brooklyn, NY
By visiting this site, you understand that:
- You provide JQKLAW with information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address by browsing the site or sending us an email, or by “following,” “becoming a fan,” on various social media platforms, whether on a third party website or network; and
- JQKLAW may use your email address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail); and
- JQKLAW may use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message (normally by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email).
- If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
- We have never and will never sell your information to anyone and would only be used for client services and/or direct communications.
- Client data is stored on hardware (Office Computers/Laptops and backup drives) and the Cloud (Dropbox and Google). Potentially other storage devices will be used. We will alway strive to protect your date to the best of our ability.